We partnered with Susteon to apply our catalysts for a compact methane reformer system based on their deep subject matter knowledge – specifically production of blue hydrogen at distributed scale. We are excited about our progress to date, which would not have been possible without Susteon.
- Susteon’s first spin-out, Sustaera, Closes $10 million Series A Financing to Develop Low-Cost Direct Air Capture Technology
- Susteon press call for Direct Air Capture award with Rep. Deborah Ross, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm covered by local news
- Susteon selected for DOE Office of Science / SBIR Phase II Award to develop Dual Functional Materials (DFM) Technology
- Susteon selected for Department of Energy award to support development of a novel technology to reduce the cost of CO2 direct air capture
- Susteon wins Technology and Innovation Grant to support development of its Direct Air Capture (DAC) technology from The One North Carolina Small Business Program
- Hello world! on