Susteon is my go-to partner for projects that require transitioning early-stage energy technology to commercial-scale pilots. As a former Program Director at the U.S. Department of Energy, I had the opportunity to work with all types of technology developers—from some of the nation’s largest corporations to single-professor-led university teams—but, when it comes to transitioning technology from the lab to the field, Susteon is in a league of its own. When it comes down to it, Susteon is one of my must-have partners for any government R&D project.
- Susteon’s first spin-out, Sustaera, Closes $10 million Series A Financing to Develop Low-Cost Direct Air Capture Technology
- Susteon press call for Direct Air Capture award with Rep. Deborah Ross, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm covered by local news
- Susteon selected for DOE Office of Science / SBIR Phase II Award to develop Dual Functional Materials (DFM) Technology
- Susteon selected for Department of Energy award to support development of a novel technology to reduce the cost of CO2 direct air capture
- Susteon wins Technology and Innovation Grant to support development of its Direct Air Capture (DAC) technology from The One North Carolina Small Business Program
- Hello world! on