Susteon brings a very high level of experience and knowledge in the chemical engineering field. The team knows how to manage and execute on a research projects well. Susteon has a very specific expertise in carbon capture where we have a strong R&D interest. Susteon relationship is very valuable to us as there is no other partner of such caliber and understanding of the technology landscape who can help with our needs in R&D and partnership with universities. Our long term goal is to continue to work with Susteon, not only within United States but also internationally.
- Susteon’s first spin-out, Sustaera, Closes $10 million Series A Financing to Develop Low-Cost Direct Air Capture Technology
- Susteon press call for Direct Air Capture award with Rep. Deborah Ross, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm covered by local news
- Susteon selected for DOE Office of Science / SBIR Phase II Award to develop Dual Functional Materials (DFM) Technology
- Susteon selected for Department of Energy award to support development of a novel technology to reduce the cost of CO2 direct air capture
- Susteon wins Technology and Innovation Grant to support development of its Direct Air Capture (DAC) technology from The One North Carolina Small Business Program
- Hello world! on