We have been working with Susteon since 2019 on two exciting projects in hydrogen and carbon fiber production. Susteon has demonstrated a breadth of competencies in thermochemical systems design and analysis. The team has deep experience in piloting industrial-scale equipment that can be brought to bear on early-stage technologies. I am also really impressed with the technical creativity and out-of-the box thinking to solve difficult problems. For process design and scale-up, Susteon is our “go-to” partner.
- Susteon’s first spin-out, Sustaera, Closes $10 million Series A Financing to Develop Low-Cost Direct Air Capture Technology
- Susteon press call for Direct Air Capture award with Rep. Deborah Ross, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm covered by local news
- Susteon selected for DOE Office of Science / SBIR Phase II Award to develop Dual Functional Materials (DFM) Technology
- Susteon selected for Department of Energy award to support development of a novel technology to reduce the cost of CO2 direct air capture
- Susteon wins Technology and Innovation Grant to support development of its Direct Air Capture (DAC) technology from The One North Carolina Small Business Program
- Hello world! on