Taking academic discoveries to market deployment is where Susteon really shines. I have worked with Susteon on a number of technology development projects for production of clean hydrogen and CO2 capture and utilization. Most notable is scale-up of a novel low-temperature plasma system for blue H2 production to a prototype scale ready for commercialization. The Susteon team brings unique technology and market expertise with its extensive network with academia, industry, and the U.S. Department of Energy. Susteon has provided a huge value-addition to several important new low-carbon technology projects.
- Susteon’s first spin-out, Sustaera, Closes $10 million Series A Financing to Develop Low-Cost Direct Air Capture Technology
- Susteon press call for Direct Air Capture award with Rep. Deborah Ross, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm covered by local news
- Susteon selected for DOE Office of Science / SBIR Phase II Award to develop Dual Functional Materials (DFM) Technology
- Susteon selected for Department of Energy award to support development of a novel technology to reduce the cost of CO2 direct air capture
- Susteon wins Technology and Innovation Grant to support development of its Direct Air Capture (DAC) technology from The One North Carolina Small Business Program